In order to facilitate all prospective bidders, Karandaaz is issuing below further clarification on the Loan Management for simplicity purpose;
Triggers for days past due to Risk Participation (30, 60, 90 days), industry risk-based triggers, watchlist account triggers, NPL triggers. These will be linked to either the Partner Financial Institution or to internal risk management processes
Clarification is as follows:
– This requirement is NOT for a Loan Management/Origination System/s as used in some banks
– This requirement is about having functionality/capability within the ERP for setting up and maintaining records for every funding Karandaaz provides to banking partners for injecting in to the target market segment
– For every such arrangement with a banking partner, there is regular reporting received from the partner (Monthly or every 45 days) mostly in non-standardized excel format
– Relevant team within Karandaaz utilizes those report/s and applies rules/formulas/triggers to identify patterns/alarms/opportunities etc and also for general tracking of arrangement lifecycle as per agreed T&Cs
– The most critical data elements for Karandaaz are already provided in the repsonse to queries (26 fields at this stage)
– Karandaaz wants to get in to a position where the reporting can be standardized post ERP implementation and all partners can be requested to submit reports on the same pattern and covering the same data elements
– Karandaaz may or may not decide to grant access to partners for uploading data therefore capability to upload csv/excel in to the ERP must be available
– Capability/functionality to create rules/triggers must be available along with custom reporting leveraging the data available.
The Procurement Department.