Report to: Manager Admin
Application deadline for the position is October 2, 2017
- Provide Front Desk support and attend to guests in a professional manner
- Ensure that all Event Management requirements are fulfilled
- Responsible to make Hotel reservations for all events according to the requirement of focal person and availability of budget
- Supervise and coordinate all Office activities related to office cleanliness and maintenance
- Coordination with concern unit/ department for the workshops, trainings, seminars, exhibitions, dialogues and internal pre-announced meetings in connection with, Venue coordination, meal arrangements, accommodation arrangement, training hall set up Arrangements, Internal Coordination
- Supervise and coordinate all activities related to travel and logistics, ensure timely delivery in this regard
- Ensure that the Purchase orders are made according to the requirements and proper hard and soft copies are maintained for record
- Ensure that all supporting documents are available in order to process the bills as required
- Ensure that all invoices/ bills are timely processed hence receiving of Bills from vendors, keep records of bills received, complete the required documents, forward for payments
- Assist in revising/developing and implementing Standard Operating Procedures for logistics related procedure and policies
- Ensure that timely arrangements are made for staff travel (national and international), boarding and lodging and facilitate visa acquisition for official visits of staff outside the country
- Bachelors degree in business or related fields required.
- At least 02 years relevant work experience required.
- Must have experience and prior knowledge of managing national and international travel.
BEHAVIORAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet targets within tight deadlines
- Sound judgment, flexibility, adaptability and cultural sensitivity.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Ability to represent KRN in a confident, courteous and coherent manner.
- Demonstrated behavior of professional and personal ethics, transparency and openness
Please email your resume on email@example.com clearly mentioning the job title in subject. Application deadline for the position is October 2, 2017.
- Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Please also note that Karandaaz Pakistan only advertises its positions on its website/ leading newspapers/ Brightspyre recruitment portal or Linkedin.