Analyst, Digital Financial Services
Application deadline for the position is August 11, 2016
- Gather and analyze information to assist in the planning, development, interpretation and review of government policies related to digital financial inclusion.
- Support research on digital financial inclusion and analyze other research ;
- Write original material alone or as part of a team
- Draw on highlights, lessons and syntheses from internal and external products
- Remain abreast with global research relevant to Karandaaz’s digital market development agenda which will involve conducting literature review, liaising with researchers and academics engaged in research on Pakistan or global research on relevant topics and frameworks
- Education: Bachelors / Master’s degree in business administration, economics or related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution.
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Behavioral Skills
- Ability to handle assignments with minimal supervision
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed
- Team player
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Technical Skills
- Understanding of research , data analysis (secondary & primary research)
- Excellent report writing and presentation drafting skills.