Assistant Manager HR
Report to: Manager HR
Application deadline for the position is July 19, 2021
Karandaaz believes that every Pakistani deserves to be Financially Included and Economically Empowered. Our Mission at Karandaaz is to Foster economic growth and create jobs through financial inclusion of unbanked individuals and unserved enterprises.
Karandaaz Pakistan is a not-for-profit organization, based out of Islamabad, registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan under Section 42 of the Companies Act 2017. We are supported by Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). Karandaaz is governed by an eminent board who set the strategy of the organization and steer it towards achievement of its objectives.
The incumbent will support the HR Manager in managing the entire employee life cycle including recruitments, training, compensation, HR operations and performance management etc in compliance with HR policies and procedures and labour law.
- Assist in fulfilling HR requirements for the company, including coordination of staff recruitment and selection process, developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking applications, shortlisting, interview scheduling, coordinating with university placement offices, collecting documentation of selected candidates and preparing offer letters and employment agreements
- Ensure the recruitment process is fair and transparent and complies with policies and procedures.
- Prepare welcome packs for new hires, and plan orientations for newly recruited employees
- Work with the Finance team for employee salary processing, benefit administration and Exit processing.
- Ensure maintenance of records in both hard and soft form on Google drive, including personnel files, leave records, performance appraisals, staff training requirements etc.
- Assist in revisions in employee contracts, probationary evaluations, and ensure that employment contracts and records are properly maintained and updated on a timely basis.
- Assist in managing the process for Annual goal setting exercise and Annual Performance evaluations.
- Assist the HR Team in successfully conducting internal, external, and other audits as and when required.
- Assist Manager HR in the processing of claims for Health and Life Insurance.
- Assist the HR Team in the smooth transitioning to the new ERP (Oracle EBS).
- Support team in implementing employee engagement initiatives
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders including Finance, procurement, and admin on various HR-related matters. Assist in managing all HR-related contracts and payments.
- Assist in maintaining and updating all HR Related trackers.
- Any other tasks that may be required for smooth functioning of the department and organization as a whole.
A successful candidate will need to have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in human resources management, business administration, management or related field. Specific qualification in HRM would be a plus
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in human resources required.
- Working Knowledge of HRIS, google suite and MS Office
- Can-do attitude and should be go-getter
- Keenness to learn, and the willingness to add value to the organization
- Passion for KRN mission and alignment with core values (ICARE)
- Knowledge and experience of Section 42 companies would be a plus
- Experience and knowledge of employment laws is a plus
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Ability to deal with confidential matters and with discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
Culture and Values at Karandaaz
Karandaaz Culture is guided by our values of Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Respect and Equity (ICARE). These values shape our choices on what we do and how we do it, both with colleagues internally and partners externally. We also believe that we are all responsible for creating a great place to work and are constantly looking to hire individuals who bring the same level of passion and commitment to the purpose of the organization.
If you believe in Karandaaz vision and values and feel excited about the work we are offering, please send us your resume for this position to email@example.com clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line. We will be accepting submissions till 19th July, 2021.
Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.