Senior Associate, Investment
Report to: Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
Application deadline for the position is December 20, 2017
- Undertake detailed investment analysis, including building valuation models and undertaking industry research
- Evaluate investment transactions (screening, valuation, structuring, term sheets, negotiations, documentation, value enhancement plan, exit) to invest growth capital in small and mid-size enterprises with potential for profitable growth and sustainable job creation
- Under the guidance of the CIO and Principal, prepare Investment Committee documentation
- Support deal origination and pipeline development
- Monitor, track and report portfolio performance and generate impact reports
- 3-5 years experience in a principal investing, impact investing, investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting or M&A group of a recognized multinational corporation
- Strong grounding and prior professional experience in financial valuation and business analysis
- Experience in analysis, structuring, execution, and post execution monitoring of principal investments, and/or M&A advisory transactions would be strongly preferred
- Professional exposure to working in Pakistan
- Strong command of oral and written English and conversant in Urdu
- Bachelor level degree preferably in business, economics, accounting or related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution
- Please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the job title in the subject by December 20th, 2017. Applications will be screened on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Please also note that Karandaaz Pakistan only advertises its positions on its website/ leading newspapers/ Brightspyre recruitment portal or Linkedin.