Report to: Finance Manager
Application deadline for the position is July 30, 2017
- Manage credit and equity accounting relating to SMEs
- Prepare and maintain all reports and documents related to SME lending
- Post all approved vouchers (BPVs/JVs/CPs) in MS Dynamics (Accounting software)
- Prepare monthly payroll in the accounting software
- Prepare salary cheques/bank letters and ensure timely disbursement of staff salary
- Ensure tax has been withheld and deposited in Government treasury in accordance with prevailing tax laws
- Ensure monthly payment of employer and employees’ contribution to the provident fund account
- Maintain books of employees provident fund on monthly basis
- Ensure monthly payment of EOBI within prescribed timeframe
- Prepare cheques and ensure timely disbursement of payments to vendors and service providers
- Handling all other issues related to credit administration
- Reconciliation of Payroll to source employee data and previous month payroll data
- Reconciliation of General Ledger to Fixed Asset Register on monthly basis
- Monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Monitor petty cash payments and resolve discrepancies
- Calculation of depreciation on fixed assets on monthly basis
- Ensure monthly adjustments of prepayments and advances
- Assist Manager Finance in monthly closing of books of accounts
- Liaison with both the internal and external auditors during audit proceedings
- Any other task assigned by the Finance Manager/Financial Controller
- CA (Finalist)/ ACCA Qualified/ MBA Finance or equivalent from a reputable institute.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience of donor funded projects will be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specially MS Excel and MS Word
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Strong double entry and bookkeeping knowledge
- Knowledge of reputable Financial MIS (eg SAP, Oracle, Dynamics) preferred
- In depth Knowledge/experience of accounting cycle.
- Ability to meet targets within tight deadlines
- Should be a result-oriented individual
- Sound judgment, flexibility, adaptability and cultural sensitivity
- A good team-player who is able to promote the spirit of joined of working at all levels.
- Ability to represent Karandaaz Pakistan in a confident, courteous and coherent manner.
- Demonstrated behavior of professional and personal ethics, transparency and openness
- Good spoken and written English.
Please email your resume on email@example.com clearly mentioning the job title in subject
Application deadline for the position is July 30th, 2017.
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.