Report to: Financial Controller
Application deadline for the position is June 11, 2017
- Develop a budget in line with the approved business plan;
- Responsible for designing and managing budgetary control function;
- Develop financial policies, procedures and systems to meet company objectives;
- Develop financial KPIs to be monitored as a part of management reporting for business control and decision making;
- Prepare budget variance analysis at regular intervals;
- Initiate the process of opening /closing of bank accounts and change of signatories;
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends;
- Liaison with department managers on financial issues impacting departmental and company budgets;
- Assist operations team in carrying out appraisals of investment proposals;
- Manage contractual arrangements and payments of vendors.
- Maintain books of accounts and record keeping in compliance with the regulatory/accounting framework;
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for all transactions;
- Design the chart of accounts to ensure the availability of accounting information;
- Oversee monthly/quarterly financial closing;
- Liaison and facilitate with Tax advisors;
- Facilitate donor audits and take remedial actions when required;
- Prepare financial statements in compliance with the Companies Ordinance 1984;
- Keep abreast of new accounting regulations;
- Liaison with internal and external auditor of the organization;
- Ensure that taxes are withheld and deposited in Government Treasury as per prevailing Tax Laws;
- Ensure timely submission of withholding Tax statements and tax return of the company and employees provident fund.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
- Implement and manage ERP based accounting system and have knowledge of managing ERP;
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Forecast cash flow positions and available funds for investment;
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements;
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks on foreign exchange transactions;
- Maintain banking relationships;
- Assist in determining the company’s proper capital structure.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in finance and accounting OR Chartered Accountant OR ACCA/ACMA qualified OR related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience. Experience of working with international donor agencies and financial institutions will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven individual with the ability to handle assignments with minimal supervision
- Decision-making skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface and manage vendors
- Excellent Analytical and report writing skills required
- Good command over IAS/IFRS
- Proficiency in MS. Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics accounting software
- Advanced level understanding of Finance and Accounting concepts and principles
Please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the job title in subject Or Please visit the brightspyre link; http://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/31357
Application deadline for the position is June 11th, 2017.
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.