Intern – CIC
Application deadline for the position is August 13, 2017
What are we looking For?
Karandaaz Corporate Investment Team in Karachi is looking for an intern to support in developing pipeline and help with deal execution. Specifically, the key activities of the intern will involve the following:
- Assist in Pipeline Development:
- Develop list of contacts of Investment Banking/Advisory services professionals
- Develop list of potential target entities in focus sectors (Education, Healthcare, Consumer goods etc.)
- Establish first contact over phone/email and help setup meetings with the above for the CI team
- Assist in developing IC documents:
- Perform primary industry research including macroeconomic information, industry background, competitive landscape, value chain and impact for IC Memos
- Research and extract comparable multiples for target company valuation
- Assist in building financial models where possible
- Scan the news on daily basis and provide key highlights to the investment team. Focus to be on business news concerning SMEs, Digital financial services, and CI focus sectors.
Who is Eligible:
- An undergraduate candidate from a reputable local or international university pursuing degree in finance or economics.
- Candidate should have a strong academic track record and should display a keen interest in investment banking/ private equity.
- Familiarity with basic financial terminology is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Duration of Internship:
- 1 Month – 20 working days (Extendable)
What You Get:
- A stipend of PKR 2000 per day.
- An Internship Certificate after successfully completing the internship.
- An opportunity to work in a professional corporate environment.
How To Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning “Intern – CIC” in the subject before 13th August 2017.
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.