Report to: Director – Knowledge Management & Communications
Application deadline for the position is March 26, 2017
- Under guidance of Director KMC, lead all aspects of communications and branding for Karandaaz Pakistan to further grow its national and international profile
- Package and brand Karandaaz content in a manner that builds the organization’s identity as an influencer and leader in the financial inclusion space
- Ensure the organization’s communication strategy is inclusive of all Karandaaz Pakistan target audiences including policymakers, regulators, industry professionals, donors, entrepreneurs, women and youth.
- Execute communication plans and campaigns for Karandaaz Pakistan that are linked to its brand voice and knowledge goals and expand its outreach efforts
- Ensure branding of all Karandaaz assets and communications products (reports, brochures, giveaways, etc.) are in line with latest donor branding guidelines
- Hold primary responsibility for developing, maintaining and upgrading company communication assets i.e., publications, company website and social media platforms
- Take a lead role in developing the company’s presence on and effective use of social media, including developing, executing and updating the social media strategy, ensuring frequent and quality projection (quality adequate posts), and monitoring progress (outreach, quality, etc.)
- Actively recruit and manage effective relationships with a wide and diverse range of high profile contributors as well as international and national organizations working in the same industry to bring the best voices to a national and international audience.
- Manage/oversee development of web and social media content (status, infographics, tweets, blogs, landing pages, support page) and design of social media assets.
- Write, review, edit, and manage the production through his/her team communications products required by Karandaaz.
- Supervise, design, propose, budget, produce, execute, and monitor impact of any communications campaigns that may be required as part of the program activities that the project undertakes.
- Work with other project teams to propose, conceive, design, execute, and disseminate any media outreach plans for a specific program activity which may be a general part of the [project work plan or specifically related to a particular activity/sector; and ensure its smooth and quality execution to the maximum benefit of the project;
- Offer a quality and consistency check of communications outputs across the organization.
- Conceptualize, curate and organize workshops, conferences and events in conjunction with other teams.
- Draft, compile, and edit Scopes of Work, Evaluation Criteria, and Technical Memos for procurement of communications products and services.
- Generate Purchase Action Requests and other procurement documents to meet any needs of the Communications team.
- Any other task as may be required by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree preferred in communication, business, marketing, or related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the field of communications, branding, marketing and media relations
- Experience of working with international donor agencies will be an added advantage
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong desire to succeed, and a team player
- Passionate and self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Decision-making skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interface with and manage stakeholders at senior level
- Excellent networking and PR skills
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent writing and presentation drafting skills.
- Existing network in media and comms
Note: Karandaaz Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Please email your resume on email@example.com clearly mentioning the job title in subject Or Please visit the below brightspyre link: http://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/30929