Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation
Report to: CEO
Application deadline for the position is February 9, 2017
- Lead performance monitoring for all Karandaaz work streams, including but not limited to data quality assessments, baseline studies, impact assessments, third party data verification, capacity building and technical assistance in performance monitoring for Karandaaz Pakistan.
- Commission and participate in research, data analysis and learning activities for Karandaaz Pakistan to ensure that performance monitoring data and information contribute to Karandaaz technical teams’ learning and adaptive processes.
- Coordinate and manage outsourced M&E consultants and firms to ensure timely submission of deliverables;
- Collect, collate, and edit data and information for monthly, quarterly, annual, and other reports for sponsors and Karandaaz Board.
- Assist in coordinating across the different work streams of Karandaaz to ensure effective implementation of M&E;
- Helping in the identification, analysis, and synthesis of lessons learned from program implementation and, facilitating the incorporation of those lessons into the activity development cycle.
- Designing and conducting research and developing testing procedures for assessing quality;
- Providing overall support, advice, and oversight on program-level monitoring and evaluation.
- Supporting and advising colleagues and beneficiaries on activity-level monitoring and evaluation efforts, ensuring quality and consistency across Karandaaz workstreams.
- Overseeing the development of M&E plans for each activity and ensuring M&E concepts are incorporated into reporting cycles across donors.
- Developing TORs, providing input and supporting the process for procurement of M&E third-party services if needed.
- Training other staff, and local partners where required, on key M&E concepts, tools, templates and processes.
- Undertake, as required and when possible, visits to project locations to collect data and/or oversee data collection efforts.
- Any other task as may be required by the supervisor for achievement of the desired results.
- A minimum of six (6) years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation required.
- Bachelors Degree required in Economics, Business, International Development or related field. Masters qualification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, including surveys and focus groups.
- Proficiency with MS Office. Familiarity with statistical software is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and writing abilities.
- Strong technical writing and data management skills;
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work;
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Experience working with donor-funded projects, preferably DFID.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
Please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the job title in subject Or Please visit the below brightspyre link http://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/30677