Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Associate
Report to: Senior Manager M&E
Application deadline for the position is December 18, 2016
The M&E Associate will support the Senior Manager MEL in managing all M&E activities including data collection, processing, analysis, and reporting.
- Assist Senior Manager MEL in monitoring and evaluating overall progress on achievement of results;
- Developing scopes of work, terms of reference, purchase action requests, etc., for outsourcing M&E activities to third parties;
- Coordinating and managing outsourced M&E consultants and firms to ensure timely submission of deliverables;
- Assisting Senior Manager MEL in training other staff, local partners, and grantees/beneficiaries on key M&E concepts, tools, templates and processes.
- Collect, collate, and edit data and information for monthly, quarterly, annual, and other reports from internal and external sources;
- Assist in coordinating across the different work streams of Karandaaz to ensure effective implementation of M&E;
- Helping in the identification, analysis, and synthesis of lessons learned from program implementation and, facilitating the incorporation of those lessons into the activity development cycle.
- Assist Senior Manager MEL in designing and conducting research;
- Assist Senior Manager MEL in developing testing procedures for assessing quality;
- Assist with data collection, entry, cleaning, and reporting;
- Ensure accuracy of data collection and quality of data processing;
- Generate and report data in compliance with company and donor reporting procedures and agreements;
- Assist Senior Manager MEL in improving data processing and reporting;
- Undertake visits to project locations to collect data and/or oversee data collection efforts.
- Perform other duties as required;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment, social science research, journalism, or a similar field.
- Bachelors degree is required. Masters degree in social sciences or related field will be preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, including surveys and focus groups.
- Proficiency with software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access; familiarity with statistical software is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and writing abilities.
- Experience working with donor-funded projects, preferably the Gates Foundation and DFID.
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
- Strong technical writing and data management skills;
- Strong organizational, communication, computer, and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing quality work;
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
Please email your resume on email@example.com clearly mentioning the job title in subject Or
Please visit the below brightspyre link http://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/30429