Report to: Head of CIC/CIO
Location: Karachi/ Islamabad
Application deadline for the position is October 29, 2017
- Lead detailed industry analysis (market size and growth, structure and value chain, competitive landscape etc.) for key target industries
- Evaluate and execute investment transactions (screening, valuation, structuring, term sheets, negotiations, documentation, value enhancement plan, exit) to invest growth capital in small and mid-size enterprises with potential for profitable growth and sustainable job creation
- Structure equity and quasi equity investments to invest long-term growth capital in small and mid-size enterprises with potential for profitable growth and sustainable job creation
- Monitor, track and report portfolio performance and generate impact reports
- Under supervision of the Managing Director, manage and lead transaction teams
- Prepare Investment Committee documentation
- More than 8 years of experience in a principal investing, impact investing, investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting or M&A group of a recognized multinational corporation
- Experience in originating and executing private equity and/or corporate investment transactions as a principal investor or advisor
- Professional exposure of working in Pakistan
- Self-starter, motivated to build a high impact investment business for micro, small and medium size enterprises in Pakistan
- Strong command of oral and written English and conversant in Urdu
- Preferably a masters’ level degree in business, economics, accounting or related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution
Please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the job title in the subject. Application deadline for the position is October 29th, 2017.
- Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Please also note that Karandaaz Pakistan only advertises its positions on its website/ leading newspapers/ Brightspyre recruitment portal or Linkedin.