Principal / Senior Associate, Credit
Report to: Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
Application deadline for the position is April 3, 2018
- Design and develop innovative credit financing programs for SMEs
- Identify and partner with financial institutions to deploy funding to SMEs under these programs
- Originate, evaluate and execute credit transactions (wholesale credit lines, supply chain financing, program lending, securitized products, credit guarantees) to provide growth capital funding to small and mid-size enterprises with potential for profitable growth and sustainable job creation
- Conduct detailed analysis of target industries to identify segments in which SMEs are concentrated. This will include analysis of market size and growth, industry structure and value chain, competitive landscape etc.
- Develop wholesale and retail credit and liquidity products to enable access to finance for micro, small and mid-size enterprises
- Monitor, track and report portfolio performance and generate impact reports
- Prepare Credit Committee Documentation
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a structured finance and/or commercial banking
- Experience in originating and executing corporate finance and/or loan products. Prior exposure to small and mid-size enterprise lending will be valued
- Professional exposure to working in Pakistan
- Self-starter motivated to build a high impact investment business for micro, small and medium size enterprises in Pakistan
- Strong command of oral and written English and Urdu
- Preferably a masters, level degree in business, economics, accounting or related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution.
Note: Please send your applications to email@example.com clearly mentioning the position title in the subject. Deadline for applications is April 3rd, 2018.
Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.