Report to: Financial Controller
Application deadline for the position is June 11, 2017
- Manage and lead the procurement function for Karandaaz Pakistan;
- Conduct, lead and supervise procurement of goods and services in an effective manner to ensure efficient implementation of procurement plan and to finalize award of contracting instruments making sure that all documentation requirements are fulfilled as regard to Karandaaz’ procurement policies;
- Prepare, finalize and conduct RFQs, RFPs, receipt of quotations, bids or proposals and their evaluations, negotiation of certain conditions of contracts in full compliance with KRN Procurement Manual;
- Prepare and supervise necessary documentation for pre-evaluation approvals;
- Compile submissions for the Technical Evaluation Committee, prepare brief for approving authority on the best bid, and draft the final decision memo for CEO/Financial Controller;
- Manage the complete procurement process from preparation of the purchase order/contracts to final payment as per Karandaaz Procurement manual;
- Perform file validation and document controlling and regular audits on project documents, reporting status to the Financial Controller;
- Facilitate Admin Manager in preparation of procurement inventory, including tracking of goods in the procurement process received supervise the goods/service received process, ensuring that all receipts are signed off;
- Establish mechanism to track procurement and follow up with vendors to ensure timeliness of deliverable;
- Perform on-going administration of contracts and grants;
- Facilitate hiring of consultants for different departments, Work with the Finance Department for processing of payments;
- Ensure transparent and efficient execution of procurement services and processes;
- Promote quality and result oriented approach in the Procurement team;
- Work in close collaboration with the company’s operations, program and management staff to achieve the overall objective of the organization.
- Bachelors/ Masters level degree in Management Sciences/Economics/Finance;
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Development Sector (DFID, USAID, BMGF etc)
- Experience of budgeting and cost analysis;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner to internal project clients and external vendors;
- Extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, and analytical ability;Possess integrity and a high sense of personal and professional ethics.
Please email your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the job title in subject Or Please visit the below brightspyre link;http://new.brightspyre.com/jobs/jid/31359
Application deadline for the position is June 11th, 2017.
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.