Report to: Manager Procurement
Application deadline for the position is July 29, 2018
- Prepare and finalize detailed RFPs (Request for Proposal), develop RFP and RFQ (Request for Quotation) strategy, review commercial bids, conduct bid/proposal evaluations in compliance with KRN Procurement Manual
- Manage end to end Process of requests related to IT equipment & services to be procured locally and internationally.
- Prepare TCO (Total cost of ownership) analysis for the purpose of comparing prices, specifications, delivery, quality etc. in order to determine the best proposal among potential suppliers.
- Prepare comparative statements & business cases for approvals covering financial/commercial variable comparisons, Technical specification comparisons and other essential aspects such as delivery time, warranty, quality etc.
- Prepare contracts and related documents; work in coordination with procurement guidelines and manual, end user teams, taxation, and Legal guidelines.
- Assist the Manager Procurement in budget preparation and analysis and budget drivers verification every year for Budget
- Liaison with end-users to verify their budget assumptions and revision on quarterly basis
- Assist the team and Finance in internal/external audits of the procurement team.
- Manage archival and maintenance of all purchase orders, contracts and related documents.
- Assist the Procurement team in keeping a track of all procurements and follow up with vendors to ensure timeliness of deliverable
- Assist in hiring process of consultants for different teams
- Any other tasks assigned by Manager Procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience of IT product and services procurements & projects
- Working experience to drive results out of dead lock contractual negotiations
- Working knowledge to draft legal agreements, settlements, performance surety bond/guarantees
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective verbal & written communication
- Sound problem solving & decision making skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically MS Excel;
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner to internal project clients and external vendors;
- Well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, and analytical ability;
- Possess integrity and a high sense of personal and professional ethics.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title in the subject. Deadline for applications is July 29th, 2018.
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.