Research, Insights and Analytical Lead
Report to: Director DFS
Application deadline for the position is July 5, 2017
Karandaaz Pakistan seeks a Research, Insights and Analytics Lead for its Digital Financial Services (DFS) program. The successful candidate will be the nexus for all Insights and Analytics work conducted in DFS area. This will include initiating and managing research studies and projects, consolidating content and creating insights. The candidate will work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to help set the research agenda and ensure that it is executed efficiently, with consistently high quality, and in full alignment with Karandaaz Pakistan’s broader objectives.
For this position, Karandaaz Pakistan seeks someone capable of taking a big picture view of the Research, Insights and Analytics work area, whilst executing and managing the day-to-day details needed to ensure success. The successful candidate will be a versatile research manager with broad experience in project management, research execution, quality assurance, and analysis. Working within a small core team, the Lead will define research topics, conduct data analysis, write reports, and work with subject matter experts whilst ensuring that Karandaaz Pakistan’s research deliverables contain meaningful/actionable content, and are presented in an accessible and appealing way. This person will also play a lead role in coordinating DFS’s dissemination of research findings.
Technical Skills, Education & Experience
- An advanced degree in a relevant field of study with a research and analytics background
- At least six (6) years of relevant experience managing complex research and/or insights projects
- Ability to synthesize primary and secondary research into actionable findings
- Experience conducting both quantitative and qualitative market research, including designing and moderating focus groups, conducting interviews, designing survey questionnaires, etc
- Ability to understand knowledge gaps and to recommend, design and execute research that addresses these needs for providing digital financial services to the masses
- Ability to manage & steer multiple research projects at a time
- Ability to manage research vendors, develop TORs for research projects and a compile and present learnings and insights
- Ability to build a central repository of relevant data, insights and in-depth knowledge of the DFS space in Pakistan
- Strong analytical skills with a solid foundation in statistical techniques
- Superior English writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, synthesize and intuitively present research in compelling reports and presentations
- Passion to drive Financial Inclusion agenda in Pakistan
- Highly organized, with demonstrated project and time management skills
- Ability to work to multiple and tight deadlines with a commitment to quality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player and self-starter, shows initiative; works independently; has innate curiosity; passion for research, analysis and delivering insights to the market
Please email your resume on email@example.com clearly mentioning the job title in subject Or Please visit the below brightspyre link;
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.