Senior Relationship Manager – Corporate/Commercial
Report to: Chief Investment Officer and Head of CIC
Application deadline for the position is September 24, 2018
Reporting: Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
Karandaaz Capital aims to support the development of a market for mid-sized Corporates and/or commercial clients by deepening their access to growth capital that will result in the generation of broad-based employment in Pakistan and financial returns for Karandaaz. Karandaaz makes investments that are categorized into three buckets: Direct Investments, Wholesale Investments, and Strategic Platforms. These investments by Karandaaz help develop pilot investment models and identify new investment avenues and generate learning for commercial capital providers.
The Senior Relationship Manager will be primarily be a part of the Investments team which deploys capital through specific product-programs with a wide range of partners which may include Financial Institutions, listed corporations or Special Purpose vehicles (SPVs). These programs can use different facilities which may be funded such as risk participation, or unfunded risk guarantees/ first loss option or a combination of these facilities.
- Design and develop innovative credit financing programs for mid-sized corporate/commercial businesses
- Client facing/relationship management experience with mid-sized corporate/commercial businesses
- Originate, evaluate and execute credit transactions (wholesale credit lines, supply chain financing, program lending, securitized products, credit guarantees) to provide growth capital funding to mid-sized corporate/commercial businesses with potential for profitable growth and sustainable job creation
- Experience with credit financial models and support structure of new investments in collaboration with industry experts
- Conduct detailed analysis of target industries to identify segments in which mid-sized corporate/commercial businesses are concentrated. This will include analysis of market size and growth, industry structure and value chain, competitive landscape etc
- Develop wholesale and post execution monitoring of credit deals
- Monitor, track and report portfolio performance and generate impact reports
- Prepare Credit Committee Documentation
- Any other task as may be required by the CIO for achievement of organizational objectives
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, business, economics, accounting or related discipline from a reputable international or Pakistani institution required. Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience required as a Relationship Manager within mid-sized Corporate/Commercial Banking Sector. Experience of front line client management required.
- Experience in structuring, originating and executing corporate finance and/or loan products in local markets highly desirable.
- Self-starter, motivated to build a high impact investment business for micro, small and medium size enterprises in Pakistan
- Strong market linkages and interpersonal skills required
- Ideal candidate would have a passion to work in development finance field
- Strong command of oral and written English and Urdu
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title in the subject. Deadline for applications is September 24th, 2018.
Note: Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.