Short Term Technical Assistant (Procurement)
Report to: Manager Procurement
Application deadline for the position is November 26, 2017
Duration: 3 months
Daily Rate: PKR 2000 Per Day
Areas of Responsibility:
Karandaaz Pakistan is looking for Short Term Technical Assistant (STTA). The successful candidate will be responsible to assist in performing the following tasks, this shall help Karandaaz Procurement Department to have a streamlined data maintenance and process.
- Maintain and Update tracker of procurements on timely basis
- Documentation of all required cases of last 3 years in line with a set format
- Effective communication within teams to have access to information
- Timely and continuous follow-ups with suppliers and internal teams
- Daily Invoice processing in alignment with finance
- Follow up on TPAR and OPARs
- Updating of Bid register on timely basis
Minimum eligibility for the position is as follows,
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) from a reputable institute.
- Good knowledge of MS word, PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good Problem Solving skills
How To Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning “STTA – Procurement” in the subject before 26th November 2017. Applications will be screened on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Karandaaz is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Please also note that Karandaaz Pakistan only advertises its positions on its website/ leading newspapers/ Brightspyre recruitment portal or Linkedin.